How To Create An Email
To create and send an email: log into the dashboard> select emails> click the create email button.
Select the audience, craft your subject line, email body, highlight upcoming events, sponsors, and partners. The builder allows you send immediately or schedule the email to send at a later time.
Some of the audience selections include:
- Chapter Members: Sends to all subscribers
- People with event ticket: Sends only to those who have registered for a ticket
- Chapter members without event ticket: Sends only to subscribers without a ticket
- Attendees who checked in: Sends only to subscribers who were checked in
- Attendees who did not check in: Sends only to subscribers who did not check in
- People with event RSVP: Same audience as "People with event ticket"
- Chapter members without event RSVP: Same audience as "Chapter members without event ticket"
Sending emails are part of event marketing. Your community members want to hear about upcoming events. Stay in touch by announcing newly added events, send reminders leading up to an event, and thank attendees post event.
*The headquarters team for the company you organize events for might have established set automated emails. Please review your program guidelines to understand email best practices.