This article explains more about Sessions for Bevy Virtual Conference. Looking for Bevy Virtual? Go here..
You can create multiple sessions on the Stage and schedule them for specific times and days.
You can schedule Sessions throughout the conference
Sessions are similar to Bevy Virtual (go here for the differences + here for help articles)
There are 2 modes:
- Live Sessions
- Pre-recorded Sessions - if you are using Pre-recorded Sessions you will need to upload your videos to Youtube.
To create a Sessions (regardless of mode)
- Go to your Event in the dashboard
- Click on Agenda
- Click on Sessions
- Fill in the relevant details.
You can schedule Sessions throughout the conference.
Sessions are open 15 minutes before the start time on the agenda so that attendees can join in and start engaging via chat. You can start the session from that point on.
- Unlike Booths, Pre-Recorded Sessions start at a specific time
- Pre-recorded sessions are auto-played at the start time you set in the agenda
- Users won't be able to rewind, or fast forward. Once they are done, attendees can chat until the session end time.
Note we only support YouTube for pre-recorded sessions. YouTube links could be livestreamed YouTube videos
Restrict Sessions Based on Ticket Type
- You may restrict sessions to only attendees with specific ticket types.
- These sessions restricted to specific ticket types will only display to attendees with those types of tickets.