This article explains more about Booths for Bevy Virtual Conference. Looking for Bevy Virtual, go here.
Booths are a great place to showcase your Supporters, Sponsors, Partners etc.
There are 2 modes:
- Live Booths
- Pre-Recorded Booths
Note: Booths and Networking tables do not display in the Agenda . They are available in the event from the top navigation bar if you add either.
Note: If you do not add a Booth or Networking table, nothing will display in the Navbar. You will simply see the Agenda + Stage.
To create your booth (regardless of mode)
- Go to your event in the dashboard
- Clicking on Agenda
- Click on Booths
- Fill in the relevant details.
To add a placeholder video from YouTube or image (1920x1080px jpg or png) to display in your booth. This can include a Livestreamed YouTube video.
The result will be a page that looks like this in your Booth
You can see the Promotional Text + Promotional Call-to-Action (CTA) text on the Button.
There will be a YouTube video playing in the booth
The Video starts as the user enters, and will play from the start.
- Pre-recorded video will play when a booth isn't live
- When a Host visits the booth, they will be able to click Start Live Booth
- The booth will convert to a live session.
- When the Booth Host stops the live booth, the pre-recorded video will continue playing.
The chat that's dedicated to the booth, will be available the entire time throughout the conference.