Create a conference agenda
This article will outline how to create an agenda for conferences in Bevy Virtual.
- Start by creating a new event in your chapter using the Virtual event type with the conference agenda enabled
- Fill out your event details and click Publish
Note: Input the date and time your conference begins and the date and time at which it ends under the Schedule tab in event creation. Also, m ake sure to Save Agenda at each step! And build in breaks between segments on the stage. The agenda in the dashboard displays in the event time zone.
3. Click on the Agenda tab at the top of the page to view your sessions per event day
You can create multiple sessions on the Stage and schedule them for specific times and days:
You can schedule Sessions throughout the conference
Sessions can be Live or Pre-Recorded sessions via YouTube
You may restrict sessions to only attendees with specific ticket types. These sessions restricted to specific ticket types will only display to attendees with those types of tickets.
Booths and Networking can also be listed in your agenda
Add a placeholder video from YouTube or image (1920x1080px jpg or png) to display in your booth.
You may also create Networking Tables with a title and description. You may restrict these to attendees with specific ticket types. Networking tables are limited to 9 participants, excluding hosts. Any host can join a Networking table at any time.
Booths and Networking tables exist for the duration of your event. So, you don’t have to schedule these, they will just persist for the entire event.
Note: Booths and Networking tables do not display in the Agenda. They are available in the event from the top navigation bar.
Adding Speakers & Sponsors/Partners
If you want to highlight one or more Speaker(s) that will present at a session, they can be added to the stage and/or session segments
Note: Before you can add Speakers and Sponsors/Partners in Agenda, you need to go to Edit and add them in the People/Sponsors & Partners section. Best to be done while creating the event.
How does this display on my Conference event page?
Here's an example from a customer event. The public facing Conference agenda will be based on what you add in the builder above for Stage and Sessions.
How does this display in my Conference event?
- Live segments will display at the top and include a Join button for you to access. Segments that haven't started yet are included in the agenda but are not join-able.
- Past segments are nested under a filter in case you want to refer back, but we clear them out of the default view so you can always access what's happening now.
Can I Live Stream / Broadcast to the Main Stage
If you wish to Livestream or Broadcast to your Stage, please see this article