Edit Chapter Settings
This article will help you change and customize your chapter settings in Bevy.
Note: What you can edit in your chapter settings may depend on your permission level. Contact your Community admin to confirm.
- From the Admin Dashboard, search for and click on the chapter you want to edit
- Click Settings from the left sidebar of the Chapter Dashboard
From the General tab, you can add or change all the basic information regarding your event.
The fields that are available to edit include:
b. About - a description about your Chapter that will be displayed on the chapter page
Note: You can highlight text in the About section to bring up the text editor, offering various text formatting tools. You can also drag and drop pictures.
d. Location Details
- Time Zone
This tab will give you access to your chapter’s Bevy integrations such as Meetup. Learn How to Connect to Meetup Pro.
This tab is where you can upload photos to your chapter page. Photos could be from events or other Community-wide photos that you’d like to share.
These photos will now appear on your chapter page in the Chapter Photos section
The team tab is where you can search for members of the chapter and add them as team members of the chapter. Follow these steps to add a member to your team:
Begin by asking your new chapter leaders to create accounts at your.bevy.url/accounts/signup. After they have created their accounts, you can follow these steps to designate them as chapter leaders in your community.
- Click the Team tab
- Search for the name or email address of the member you’d like to add and select them from the list
- Add a Role Title, and select the appropriate role listed under Select Role
- When you’re done editing, click Save, Publish and OK