Delete a User
This article explains how to delete users in Bevy.
Manage users from the admin dashboard by following the steps below:
- Click on Member tab
- Search by email address to locate specific user
- Click on this user to expand their profile
- Click Delete Account
- Enter password to confirm deletion
Note: The user is not immediately deleted after this action. The deletion process takes 7 days to complete. This is so if user deletion was a mistake, Admins have the ability to cancel deletion at any point within the 7 days. If you need to change this time to deletion, you may reach out to email@example.com for assistance.
To Cancel a User Deletion:
- Search for the user in the Member tab of the Admin Dashboard
- Scroll to bottom of the user’s profile and click Cancel Deletion
- This will revert the deletion process and the user account will remain
- Confirm Cancellation
Deleting your own account
You may delete your own account. The steps are as follows:
Click on avatar in top right corner and select Settings & Profile from the dropdown menu
- Click Delete Account and enter user password to confirm
Note: Upon deletion, account data will be stored for 7 days in case user wishes to reactivate their account.