If you're already using Bevy and Meetup
Please follow these steps to configure the Meetup integration in Bevy only if you are already using Bevy and Meetup Pro. If this doesn't sound like you, please find the appropriate Meetup integration article here.
- You should be set up on Meetup Pro. If not, sign up for Meetup.com/pro or Bevy can introduce you to Meetup.com to get set up.
- Visit Settings from the left sidebar of the Admin Dashboard, and click the Integrations tab
- Click Connect Meetup while signed in to your Meetup.com Pro Network
- You will be redirected to Meetup.com and see this screen:
- Once you click Allow, you are redirected to Bevy, where you need paste your Pro Network URL string.
- Click Save
Note: Meetup Pro is required in order to leverage the integration.
e.g. “cmxconnect” from Meetup.com/pro/cmxconnect
Open RSVPs on Meetup.com
Visit general admin settings and locate the checkbox to ensure RSVP’s are open. Then, republish all your live events on Bevy to open up RSVPs on the respective Meetup events.