This article will explain how to use external ticketing links in your events to allow RSVP on a different site.
Want to host your events on Bevy, but have ticketing or RSVPs taking place elsewhere? External ticketing can help.
Event type settings
- Click Settings from the left sidebar of the Admin Dashboard
- Click the Event Types tab and select the event type you wish to view, or create a new one
- Scroll down to the Tickets section
- Under Ticketing Options, choose to use External Ticketing. External ticketing allows for the use of external URLs in the event creation.
- Create a new event with the event type you chose to use with External Ticketing. To learn how to create new events, click here
- In the 4. Tickets step, you will see a URL field for external ticketing
- Your event page on Bevy will now direct attendees to the external URL to register, instead of having RSVPs on Bevy