This article will explain how to use external ticketing links in your events to allow RSVP on a different site.
Want to host your events on Bevy, but have ticketing or RSVPs taking place elsewhere? External ticketing can help.
Event type settings
- Click Settings from the left sidebar of the Admin Dashboard
- Click the Event Types tab and select the event type you wish to view, or create a new one
- Scroll down to the Tickets section
- Under Ticketing Options, choose to use External Ticketing. External ticketing allows for the use of external URLs in the event creation.
Turning on External Ticketing is also accessible from Chapter Settings as well.
- From the Chapter Dashboard, click on Settings
- Go to the Payments section
- Switch on Use External Ticketing
- Create a new event with the event type you chose to use with External Ticketing. To learn how to create new events, click here
- In the 4. Tickets step, you will see a URL field for external ticketing
- Your event page on Bevy will now direct attendees to the external URL to register, instead of having RSVPs on Bevy