This article will explain how to configure Webhooks in Bevy. Webhooks will allow you to subscribe to certain event changes as they happen in Bevy.
To configure the webhooks in Bevy, perform the following steps:
- Navigate to Settings from the left sidebar of the Admin Dashboard
- Scroll to the Webhooks section
- Set a URL where updates should be sent to (https is required)
- Set a Secret Key if you require a custom secret key
- Set a Webhooks Secret that will be passed as a header to the webhooks URL.
- Check to enable:
- Send attendee updates
- Sent event updates
- Send event survey entry updates
- Click Save Settings at the bottom of the page