Manage sponsors and partners
This article will outline how to search for and add Sponsors and Partners to an event or chapter, and globally across your whole community.
Note: It’s important to note the difference between Sponsors and Partners. A Sponsor would be defined as anyone exchanging cash for services or promotion. A Partner would be defined as anyone supplying non paid services like venue, food, video production, or event promotion.
Adding new Sponsors and Partners to an Event
When creating an event, you may add sponsors and partners in Step 3.
1. Cick the search field (shown below) under Local Sponsors and click ADD NEW
2. Fill out the details in the modal that appears. In order to create a sponsor, you need to create an Invoice as well
3. When you’ve finished filling in the details, click Create Sponsor & Submit Invoice or Create Sponsor & Draft Invoice and OK in the confirmation modal
4. Now that you’ve added a new sponsor, you can search for them
5. The process for creating a Partner is similar. From the Sponsors & Partners section, click the search field under Local Partners and click ADD NEW
6. Fill out the details in the modal that appears
7. When you’ve finished filling in the details, click Create Partner and OK when the confirmation modal appears
8. Now that you’ve added a new partner, you can search for them
9. Click Publish or Save Draft
Adding Existing Sponsors and Partners to an event
For already existing sponsors and partners, use the search to locate and add them to the event.
Adding Sponsors and Partners to a Chapter
You can add Sponsors and Partners to your local chapter page. This can be found on the Chapter left sidebar under Settings.
1. Sign in, navigate to your Chapter dashboard, and click Sponsors from the left sidebar
2. Click the Partners or Sponsors from the top menu
3. To add a partner, click the New Partner button on the top right corner
4. Fill out the required fields
Add and Remove Chapter Partners
1. Sign in, navigate to your Dashboard, and click Sponsors from the side menu
2. Click the Partners from the top menu
3. Drag the partner you'd like to add from the Inactive section to the Active section
4. To remove them, drag their logo from the Active section to the Inactive section
5. To delete, click the X on the top left corner of the logo (once it’s in the inactive section)
Adding Global Sponsors
You can add Sponsors globally, meaning these sponsors will appear on all chapters and all event pages. This can be found on the left sidebar of your Admin Dashboard.
1. Sign in, navigate to your Admin Dashboard, and click Sponsors from the left sidebar of the Admin Dashboard
2. Click the New Global Sponsor button from the top menu
3. Fill out the details in the Modal. Upload the appropriate image. Click Publish
4. You can then move sponsors from Active & Inactive as needed