Edit your profile settings
This article will explain how to edit your profile on your Community homepage.
- Login to your account
- Click your avatar in the top right corner and select Profile
- Click the Edit Profile button
- Make any changes you’d like, scroll to the bottom and click Save
Deleting your own account
You may delete your own account. The steps are as follows:
- Click on avatar in top right corner and select Settings & Profile from the dropdown menu
- Click Delete Account and enter user password to confirm
Note: Upon deletion, account data will be stored for 7 days in case user wishes to reactivate their account
Making your account Private
Users have the ability to make their profile private if the community Admin turns on member profiles.
- From the admin dashboard, navigate to Settings and scroll down to the User Accounts section.
- Select the checkboxes for the profile types that you want to enable.
- The user can then edit their own profile at Accounts>settings&privacy and check the box to make their profile public or private.
Note: you may not see this because your profile is already private or you community has not enabled public profiles to exist. In that case, you as a user will only be able to see your own.