Configure chapter settings
This article will help you set up and customize your chapter settings.
Click Settings from the left sidebar of the Chapter Dashboard
- Under the General tab, configure the following fields:
- Chapter Title
- Chapter Description
- Time Zone
NOTE: You must enter latitude/longitude to ensure that your chapter and its events show up in search and are indexed correctly. This also ensures that your chapter has a pin on the homepage map.
Positive latitude is above the equator (N), and negative latitude is below the equator (S). Positive longitude is East (E) of the prime meridian, while negative longitude is West W) of the prime meridian (the north/south line in England).
2. Set the chapter status to Active. This is essential to ensure your chapter is live and counted towards analytics.
Information on Chapter Status:
i. Inactive: Ensures only you and other logged in team members can view the page
ii. Active: Ensures your chapter is a live chapter
3. Enter the Region of your chapter in the Lists section.
4. Using Payments? Enter relevant information like currency and ticket revenue share in the Payments section.
a) Use External Ticketing: Ensures all events posted within this chapter use an external URL instead of RSVP on Bevy
5. Finish up by adding a thumbnail and banner image, any featured content like photos and videos, and linking your chapter’s social profiles.
4. Click Save.
This tab is where you can upload photos to your chapter page. Photos could be from events or other Community-wide photos that you’d like to share.
- Add Photos by drag and drop, or uploading from your computer
2. These photos will now appear on your chapter page in the Chapter Photos section
The team tab is where you can search for members of the chapter and add them as team members of the chapter. Read more about adding chapter team members.