This article will outline how to copy, or duplicate, an event. Individual and recurring event series can be copied. You can recreate the recurrence when it has expired or create a similar event for a different frequency.
- Using Search Chapters from the Admin Dashboard, search for and select the chapter with the event you’d like to copy
- Click the Events tab on the left sidebar of the Chapter Dashboard
- Look for the event you’d like to copy in either the Live, Draft or Completed tabs
- On the left side of the event, click the 3 vertical dots
5. Click Copy Event
6. This will open a copy of the event and auto populate all the event details where you can update the event date or frequency. If you want to copy a single event from a recurring series, you'll need to clear the recurrence field
7. Make any necessary edits and click Save Draft or Publish