This article will outline how to cancel or delete an event. You may cancel individual events or cancel the entire batch in a recurring series.
- Using Search Chapters from the Admin Dashboard, search for and select the chapter with the event you’d like to cancel
- Click the Events tab on the left sidebar of the Admin Dashboard
- Under the Live tab, you’ll see a list of events that are live. Find the one you want to cancel
- On the left side of the event, click the 3 vertical dots
5. Click Cancel Event
6. Click OK
Note: If you do not see the option to cancel, reach out to your Community admin
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I delete or cancel a past event?
- Mark the event as hidden from the event editor, and ensure the Allow Automated Emails when Hidden checkbox is unchecked
2. Edit the event start & end dates to be in the future
3. Edit the ticket availability date ranges in 4. Tickets to be a future date
4. Save & Publish the event
5. Now, you can follow the above steps to cancel a live event