Create a new event type
This article will outline steps to create new event types.
- Select Settings from the left sidebar in Admin Dashboard
- Select the tab for Event Types
- Click New Event Type
- Give your new Event Type a name
- Choose whether this Event Type will support In-Person events or Virtual event
Note: When creating a Virtual Event Type, there is a checkbox to give you the option to require a URL before publishing.
- Fill in the other settings. To learn more about event type settings, see this article.
- Click Save Event Type and Publish in the confirmation modal
- Once you save, this Event Type will be an available option when you create a new event