Create or edit regions
This article will outline steps to create or edit regions in Bevy. Regions are used to classify chapters on your homepage, usually by Geography. They help users quickly find a chapter near them.
- Select Settings from the left sidebar in Admin Dashboard
- Select the tab for Regions
- Click Add Region to create a new region
- Click X to delete an existing region
- Click the respective field to edit an existing region
- Click Save Chapter Regions and Publish in the confirmation modal
- Once you save, you may add local chapters to these set regions
Note: If enabled on your community homepage, chapters that you classify under these set regions will display. You may adjust any of these lists by editing individual chapter settings.