Enabling registration as guest
By enabling registration as guest, users won't have to have an account or sign in in order to register to your event or purchase a ticket. Simply, users will provide their name and email and be registered.
In the event that you have additional questions on your pre-order form, these guests will still need to fill them out and Bevy will still collect this data.
How to Enable
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request to turn this feature on. Bevy will enable this in your instance. Once enabled, follow the steps below:
- Visit the Admin Dashboard and click Settings in the left sidebar
- Select the Event Types tab at the top
- Select the event type you would like to enable guest registration for, or create a New Event Type.
- You’ll see a Tickets section with a checkbox for Allow registration as a guest
- Tick the checkbox and Save
Once you do this, any event using that type will not require users to sign in to RSVP to an event.