Create a hidden ticket
This article will outline how to hide tickets and use access codes.
Hidden tickets are intended to be visible during their sales window (availability date ranges) only. If the ticket is hidden and has a past/future availability date range, it will not show in the ticket list.
If you would like to hide the ticket within its sales window as well, you can use an access code to restrict its visibility. Now, the hidden ticket will be hidden before, after and during its availability date range.
- Search for your chapter and navigate to the event you would like to add a Hidden ticket for
- Click Edit from the top menu bar
- Click on 4. Tickets from the event creation menu bar
- Click on the gear icon next to the Ticket type to edit
- Check the box to Hide this Ticket type
- Enter the Access Code if you wish to use one for this hidden ticket. The URL will auto-create based on the Code you designate, that can be shared to access this Hidden Ticket. The attendee may also enter the Access Code in the promo code field on the event page.
- Click Publish to save your changes