Managing the pre-registration form
The pre-registration form in Bevy enables group leaders with appropriate permissions to add questions, on a per event basis, to a form that displays when a member RSVPs or purchases a ticket to an event.
Editing the pre-registration form
Questions are added to forms via the dashboard, and must be added to each event form - they don’t carry over from event to event.
- Sign in, navigate to your Dashboard, and search for your chapter in the side menu
- Select the event within the chapter dashboard
- Click the “Form” tab
- Click “Add new field”
- Type the question or appropriate text
- Change the question type using the gear icon
- Choose from the following question types
- Short Answer
- Multiple Checkboxes
- Multiple Choice
- Select Required if appropriate
- The Copy icon will allow you to duplicate questions.
- Note: Questions included by HQ can’t be removed by chapter directors.
Viewing form submissions
The pre-order form data submissions are viewable via CSV export.